Turkish courses for foreigners aim to provide "communicative" lessons as well as grammar and a stimulating, creative learning experience. The aim is to enable the students to achieve the four basic language skills, which are the listening comprehension, reading comprehension, speaking and writing, without neglecting the grammar.
The classes follow the content below:
- Fundamentals of Turkish phonology.
- Simple sentence structures, grammar exercises.
- Vocabulary relevant to basic communicative needs of students.
- Analysis of complex sentence structures.
- Extended vocabulary which aims to provide the basic skills of reading articles and essays written in Turkish.
The classes may be held one to one or as a group with participants not more than 6, depending on the students' preference.
Please do not hesitate to contact for further information: www.arzuozen.com